The document portal allows you upload and attach documents to orders/items in Yojee and share with your drivers and downstream partners.
Accessing the Document Portal
To locate the document portal, you will need to view the item detail. In Explore view you will need to click on the 3 dots next to the YOJ ID or the External ID No and then select Edit.
In List view, click on the eye to the right on the item.
Once you are in the item detail click on Add/View Attached Documents.
❗A new tab in your browser will open. Ensure popups are not blocked for Yojee Dispatcher
Adding a Document
Click on the Add New Document button.
A window will open. You will need to fill in all fields to save a new document.
- Enter the name of your document
- Choose a code for your document. Scroll down to the end of the list to create a custom code
- Attach the document to the order or the item
- Privacy will automatically be determined upon selection of no 3.
- Drag and drop the file you would like to attach
For step 3, if you choose item, the privacy will automatically change to allow Partners to view.
- If the document is attached to order level the Privacy will be “Company”
- If the document is attached to item level the Privacy will be “Partner”
- If the document is attached to both order and item level the Privacy will be “Partner”
Upstream Partners can edit or delete a document. Downstream Partners have access view only.
Success! 👏 Your document has now been uploaded!
You can also download, edit and delete from the same screen. Any edit's will be shown in the document's history.
Viewing Documents on the Driver App
Any order or item will be identified using the following icon;
Simply click into the task to see more detail and click on the document itself to preview or download to your device.