ETA’s are essential to you and your customer. Therefore, we add visual indicators in Dispatcher and the Tracking Page to inform you and your customer of the accuracy of the ETA.
List & Explore View ETA
We will display both the next task and final task ETA. This is especially important where you need to know the pickup ETA or if you a movement with multiple legs.
For eg, if you have a standard last mile or first mile movement with 1 pickup and 1 delivery and the job has been assigned. It will show both the next task ETA which is the pickup and the last task ETA which is the delivery.
If it is a multi-leg movement where the first task is completed (pickup), the next task (being the 2nd task but also a drop off perhaps to a hub), the ETA is shown for that task and the final task of the order.
- The ETA will be green when the ETA is less than 24 hours from now and the ETA was updated less than or equal to 30 min ago.
- The ETA will be orange when the ETA is less than 24 hours from now and ETA was updated more than 30 min ago.
- The ETA will be red when the ETA is in the past.
List and Explore View Tip 👏
For each stage of the ETA, a tool tip will be displayed. Hover your cursor over the ETA to see more information!
- “ETA < 24 hrs from now and updated < 30 min ago”
- “ETA < 24 hrs from now and updated > 30 min ago”
- “ETA is in the past!”
Tracking Page ETA
- As per the Explore and List view in Yojee Dispatcher, the ETA for the tracking page will be green when the ETA is less than 24 hours from now and ETA updated less than or equal to 30 min ago.
ℹ️ “This is a Live ETA, but please note that the ETA is an estimation”
- The ETA will be grey when the ETA is more than or equal to 24 hours from now.
ℹ️ “Please note that the ETA is an estimation”
- The ETA will be hidden when the ETA is in the past.
How are the ETA times calculated? Click here for more information