Service Types are used to identify the service level your customers expect to have their goods collected or delivered by.
By default, there are 3 service types that are provided in Yojee.
- Express (SLA of 3 hrs)
- Next Day (SLA of 48hrs)
- Same Day (SLA of 16 hrs
If utilising our booking portal, your customer will have the option to choose which service they want to book their job on. The available pickup and delivery windows will be shown using the criteria set against each of these services.
To add or edit a new service type follow these steps:
- Go to Manage
- Click on Service Types
- Select Create Service Type
- Type the name of your service type and select SAVE
- To edit, in the main view. Simply select the pencil to the right of the service type name. And to delete click on the trashcan icon.
Did you know? 🔍
- Service types can also be used to create Operations. Operations enable the ability to automatically insert additional legs to your orders, for eg all your orders may need to go via a Hub or DC, this feature allows you to do this. Want to know more? Click here for more information.t
- You can also enable your service types to be multileg, what does this mean? Click here to learn more.
Have more questions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙌