A driver in possession of a label can self-assign using the Yojee driver app
As a driver, you can assign jobs to yourself whilst you are loading your vehicle.
This is an alternative to a dispatcher assigning the jobs to the driver.
- In the Yojee Drive App in TASK click on the QR Scanner on the top right.
- Click the scanner button to ensure the QR scanner is selected and then scan the QR Code on the label and select Tap to View to see the item that you scanned.
- To assign the task, it is possible to scan either the Yojee Item TN or the External Item ID 1. Click here to know about the Yojee ID.
- Now you can view the item that you have scanned. To assign the task to you, click Assign to Me.
- Congratulations! You have now successfully assigned the task to yourself.
Click on Back to Task to see the job(s) in your list of tasks.
- A warning will show if the label has already been scanned.
- You can use the label previously scanned and assigned by another driver to take over the task and assign it to yourself.