1. New Improved List View
A new improved list view interface is now being introduced. This new view has a better speed and performance over the legacy list view.
NOTE: Currently only “Quick Assign“, “Optimise”, “Bulk Cancel“ & “Bulk Complete“ actions are supported. This view can be enabled for customers on request who are using just the above functionalities.
2. New Search and Filter
You can see new filters and switch between Basic and Advanced. New search and filter provides the availability to filter by more criteria with divided into:
User can filter by
Date created, commit, or reported and using a fixed or date range
Location using Address, Zone or Hub
Details including Order ID, Senders, Service Type, Drivers and Item Type
Click on Advanced function to access more filter criteria
3. New Sort Functionality
User now can sort in new list view. There are 2 main sort criteria:
Ascending and Descending using to sort for the Creation, Commit (Date) or Volume
4. Ability to fix missing addresses in bulk
When addresses are not geocoded, the system will display the Map icon next to the Missing info label.
5. Quick assign using toggle to grouping logic
When using quick assign, user can turn on toggle to use address based grouping and assign. When toggle is on, tasks will be grouped based on the address.
6. Optimise using driver’s start location
Dispatchers now have an option to Optimise start at driver’s start location using driver’s start location set up in Driver management. System will plan a route for the driver considering this start location.
7. Driver management
- Batch upload for drivers:
Users can now create drivers in bulk using a CSV file
- Driver’s start location
Driver’s can now be given a start location. This can be used for planning later.
- Search on the Drivers List
Drivers list now has the ability to search for a specific driver.
8. Vehicle management
- User can manage vehicles with a specific vehicle plate number. Created vehicle can be assigned to driver later in Explore.
- The Add vehicle form will need Plate Number, Make, Model and Vehicle Type as defined under Fleet Management.
- Users can now search for the vehicle plates.
- Dispatcher can also set Start Location of Vehicle
- Dispatchers can also configure the Capacity constraints for a specific vehicle overriding the defined constraints for the vehicle type
- Users can now create vehicles in bulk using a CSV file.
The system now supports adding availability schedules for both drivers and vehicles, these can be added manually or via batch upload using the csv template provided.
- Driver schedule
To set up Driver’s Schedule go inside the Driver and select Driver Schedule
There are 2 different types of schedules, these are Available and Unavailable. The dispatcher will need to set up the Start - End date. Driver Schedule be repeated daily or monthly.
- Vehicle schedule
To set up Vehicle Schedule go inside the Vehicle and select Vehicle Schedule.
Again, there are 2 different types of schedules, these are Available and Unavailable. The dispatcher will need to set up the Start - End date.
10. Add filter Schedule/All on explore drivers list
Driver List now supports Filter by Schedule and All
11. Address book enhancements
- Address Book now supports Opening and Closing Time to addresses.
- Updating addresses (lat/long or operating hours) within the address book, will automatically update the same information on all the tasks which are using that saved address
- Search now supports partial text as well
12. Broadcast to team
Broadcast can now be to a team of drivers rather than to all on-duty drivers if dispatcher chooses so.
This function is available in both list new: old and new. Dispatchers can choose one or multiple teams. Once a team is selected, it will be sent to all on-duty drivers belonging to the selected team(s)
14. Enhance ETA (Re)calculation
ETA’s are now (re)calculated when a set of tasks are optimised.
This ETA gets calculated using:
15. Ability to define default service time
Dispatchers can now define the default service time to be used for ETA calculation.
The following enhancements have been made to the Yojee Drive V2 App:
1. Company’s logo will now be displayed in the app
(available to customers with whitelabel included in their subscription only)
2. Scanning for task completion can now be made mandatory
3. Bulk Report/Complete actions are now supported together
4. Drivers can now be forced to complete a stop before starting a new stop
5. Drivers can now be allowed to complete a drop off for a partially completed pickup
6. Driver warnings will now be triggered even when trying to “Mark as Arrived“
Driver will be warned as “You are quite far from your destination” when click on “Mark as Arrived” if they are far from that stop.
7. Offline mode is now supported on the app
Drivers can now complete their tasks even when they have no internet connection.
Completed tasks will be then updated to the dispatcher when the drivers goes online the next time.
Sync will be automatic once a driver goes online, however, in case of any issues, drivers can retry to sync.
Once a user has finished a task in offline mode, there is a label show number of stop(s) pending sync. Click on that to be able to access the pending sync screen
The Pending sync screen displays tasks detail. It will be automatically synced when user go online. If not, there is a button Retry, click on that the syncing process will be started.
Before retry, driver can click on the stop to view more information and detail of pending sync tasks
8. Scan to assign will now ask for photos and signature if defined by the dispatcher.
For self assign, if the user clicks on the “Complete Immediate tasks“ and confirm, they are required to take photo and signature for those tasks being completed.
9. Scanning has been enhanced to be much more efficient than before:
a. A completely different implementation of scanning to better handle malformed or distorted QR/bar codes
b. Ability to turn on/off flash light when scanning. This will assist in scanning in low light condition
c. Scanner now has a focussed area to scan. This will help prevent scanning wrong codes when there are multiple codes available.
10. Drivers can now update certain item detail
In the Driver app, when driver views the task detail, they can click on Edit button to update Quantity and Description. When updated, it will also update the related task also will be updated in the Audit log
11. Drivers can automatically be marked as off/on duty when they log out/in
12. New ways to filter tasks
Now a driver has the ability to filter their tasks by :
Commit Date - Filter orders on the page on the basis of the commit dates for those tasks
Assigned Date - Filter orders on the page on the basis of the assignment dates for those tasks
13. New ways to group the orders on the app
Now a driver has the ability to group their orders by :
Address - This will group all the assigned tasks, irrespective of their commit/assignment date, into a single stop if they all have the same address details
Order - This will maintain the current grouping mechanism i.e. it will group the assigned tasks that belong to the same location and also to the same order together
Sender - This will group all the assigned tasks based on the senders
14. Allow driver to complete tasks which do not belong to the current stop
Drivers have the ability to complete tasks that do not belong to the stop. While scanning, items are checked if they belong to the same stop , if not, drivers will be asked if they want to complete and then they can complete tasks as desired. In case a driver doesn’t want to to complete, then they can remove the item out of the list.
Note: Tasks completed will have arrival_time and start_time as the time they were scanned