Release Notes April 2023
Increased visibility 👀 partner carrier drivers, updated icons in Explore view, plus improved DIFOT information for partners, and more
- Audit log will now show origin or destination changes, along with empty leg changes.
- Label changes for legend descriptions plus additional icons for Pickup and Dropoff in Explore View
- Added ability to view the DIFOT scores per Sender and Partner overtime on the 'Trends Dashboard'.
- Warning icon ⚠️ now appears when the legs of an order have changed.
- Now able to flag empty legs when creating an order, regardless of the template.
- Container ID now visible in Orders page. See Yojee IDs Explained for more information on the different IDs
- Ability to save and retrieve the Shipper details on any order, regardless of the number of transfers.
- Shipper details available in list view, so you can filter per shipper
- Shipper details also now able to saved and retrieved on any order, regardless of number of transfers.
- Filter, in the list and explore view, on all vessel related date fields.
- The basic and advanced filters include a search field for the shipper, which allows searching for shipments based on the name of the company that shipped them.
- The partner's page has been enhanced to accommodate the new carrier driver location-sharing feature below.
- The carrier partner's driver location now showing in Explore view when delivery is active. More information can be found here.
- Added the ability to indicate to sharing driver location, when signing up as a carrier partner
- Warning message now appears in a booking where the origin or destination do not match the original orders origin or destination
- Additional variables now able to be included on labels and POD's, including Contact details, Shipper address and Origin and Destination addresses. Further information on editing labels can be found here.
- Corporate sender page layout changes to allow for new features
- New ability to define per corporate sender the radius within which a driver needs to be located around the task address, for the app to suggest it for completion
- New ability to define per corporate sender the set buffer time for a driver to reach the task location before or after the commit time, for the driver app to suggest if for completion
Driver App 📱
- In app smart suggestions of tasks to complete based on location and time