Tailor the delivery workflow based on your specific Sender or Partner requirements.
To provide the necessary flexibility when working with multiple customers or partners, we give our customers the ability to customise the settings of the driver app based on their specific needs.
This means that if you have one customer who requires both signatures and photos for each delivery, another customer who only requires signatures or a partner who delivers high-priority items that require photos of completed tasks, you can easily specify these requirements within Yojee.
For more information on Driver Workflows, please see here.
Sender-Specific Driver Workflow
To specify the driver workflow, specific to a sender:
- Navigate to Manage > Customers > Senders > Corporate
- Find the company you want to specify the workflow and click edit
- Under Driver workflow settings, unselect Default Driver workflow to make the driver workflow setting appear
- Select the sender specific driver workflow, then Save Changes
By setting the sender-based specific driver workflow actions for your Corporate Sender, you have now ensured that when sending future tasks from this corporate sender to your drivers, they will be prompted to follow the specified workflow. This customisation provides a seamless and efficient process for your drivers to adhere to the specific requirements of each sender, ensuring a smooth delivery experience for all parties involved.
Delivery Partner-Specific Driver Workflow
To specify the driver workflow, specific to a downstream delivery partner:
- Navigate to Partners, and select the delivery partner you want to specify the workflow
- Under Driver workflow settings, unselect Follow default Driver workflow settings to show the driver workflow settings
- Select the partner-specific driver workflow, then Save Changes
By configuring the specific driver workflow actions for your Delivery Partner, you have taken the necessary steps to ensure that when assigning future tasks to this delivery partner, their drivers will receive prompts to adhere to the designated workflow.
Downstream partners must be using the Yojee Driver App for the workflow to apply