Customise and format your labels per item or senders. You can choose from our range of industry standard sizes from within Manage and customise to suite your operations.
To set your desired label type as default for all senders and item types, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Manage
- Select Content Management
- Click on Notification to expand
- Select Labels
- Select check box against the label type you would like to set as default
Congratulations! Your label is now set as default for all senders and item types
Edit your labels
To edit the appearance of the label, click on the pencil icon;
- You will need to edit the html code, you can see the changes in real time on the right hand panel.
- When you are ready to save, click "Save as New".
- Then to activate, you will need to set that label version as active, by pressing the Set Active button
Default Labels per Sender
To setup a different label per Sender, you will need to set this up from within the Sender. You will need to go edit the Sender to add the label type:
- Click the eye (when in the Senders section - not labels)
- Select Edit
- Scroll down to Label Types
- Select any of the options listed.
- Once selected you can then choose to apply to an Item Type and select SAVE
For any item types not selected, the default label type will be applied
Default Labels per Item Type
Do you want to apply the same Label for each Sender, but still set up different Label for each Item Type?
Select Item Types from Manage and set up a Label for the Item Type. The Item Types for which you don’t specify a Label will get the default Label.