You can now setup when your driver's are available or unavailable by using schedules.
- Go to Manage
- Select Drivers
- Select All Drivers
- Click on the calendar icon to open the driver schedules
- Select Add Schedule, to create a new schedule.
- Set the type of schedule Available or Unavailable
- Select the start and end date for the schedule, you can also adjust the times. For this example the driver is starting at 7am and finishing at 4pm
- Choose if you want to repeat the schedule Daily, Weekly or not at all.
- You can enter when you want this repeated schedule to end, or if you leave it blank it will be set indefinitely.
- Once you have completed your configuration, click on SAVE to confirm.
- You will now see the availability of your drivers when planning in the timeline, and the schedules will be taken into consideration when optimising.
The red lines indicate the driver is unavailable.
- To enable this feature or if you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org